Identification stamp with fast-change system Ø 4 - 16 mm, without height adjustment, raised engraving
- Sleeve with raised identification.
- Adjustable insert with an indicator arrow. The recessed screw slot with raised indicator arrow is used for adjustment and to change the insert.
- Fastening thread.
- Compression unit, for the infinite locking of the adjustable insert.
- Material for sleeve and adjustable insert: 1.4034, hardened HRC 56 ± 2, stainless
- Inscription laterally reversed and raised
Display: Months (e.g. Dec.) connected with type C (displays e.g. Dec. 17)
Display: Year + 11 years connected with type B (displays e.g. Dec. 17)
Typ D + E
Display: Week + year (e.g. the combination of the numbers 30 and 5 results in calendar week 35/17)